Top 5 Essential Oils
Essential oil and fresh lavender flowers
Be Aware - there is no governing body or certification for essential oils. “Natural” or “certified” and “therapeutic grade” etc. are marketing terms, not indications of purity. • Read the label to make sure the oils you are purchasing are actual essential oils and not synthetic or diluted with alcohol, water, etc. Some general application tips. Never get in the eyes, inside nose or ears. Always test for sensitivity before use. Some essential oils can be toxic. For more in-depth info check out this link: www.doterra.com/US/en/essential-oil-safety
Top 5 Essential Oils I Use:
• I use it as an antibacterial, and antifungal. I apply this on cuts, blemishes and chapped lips. • I add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows or bedding at bedtime to aid in sleeping • I take it internally - 1 drop to 4 oz of liquid to reduce anxious feelings.* • Add a drop or two for flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
• I dilute 1-2 drops in a carrier oil such as coconut oil. Apply it to reduce appearance of sunspots and scars • I add 1 drop to four ounces of liquid to support healthy cellular function*
• I put 1-2 drops in 4 ounces of water to assist with my immune system* • I add a few drops to a spray bottle of water to clean countertops, and other surfaces. • Use three to four drops in the diffuser for a clean fresh smell
• I put 1-2 drops in my water bottle for daily antioxidant support and as an anti-inflammatory* • I use Turmeric as an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and for a healthy-looking overall glow.
• I create an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin. • Add a drop or two to fractionated coconut oil and use as moisturizer for a smooth glowing effect
* No claims are made as to any medicinal value of these formulas, products or oils. Products, information, and descriptions presented here are for educational purposes of the traditional uses of essential oils only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health care professional. Individuals with serious illnesses should consult a qualified health care professional.
Sharon Hathaway is a Certified Health and Life Coach specializing in weight loss, stress reduction and lifestyle changes. Sharon uses a habit healing method of curated information, empowerment and support to inspire her clients to successfully make lasting changes in their lives. For more information or to schedule an Individual Discover Session or group event visit habithealingtransformations.com or email [email protected]